Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Things to do:

1. Blog; this and for e-commerce.
2. Write a 4-page long report on how you failed in communicating with Finns and how you survived it, by March 8th.
3. READ WINE BOOK!!! Re-exam on March 1st.
4. Really plan for the possibility of exchange studies next spring and the possibilities of completing both work placements in the third country *fingers cross* :
  • Residence permit costs and regulations
  • Insurance
  • Accommodation
  • Travel/living
  • Renewal of Finnish residence permit
  • Renewal of Finnish insurance
  • Finances
5. Return self-evaluation report to Pirkko?
6. Read marketing book.
7. Catch up on French. (oh why did I pick up such an arrogant language?)

Which all means work, work, and more work. Now I'm starting to think if I shouldn't have bought the ticket to fly back home. I did not plan well and thoroughly. But well, it was probably for the best for myself. I do need a break. But that means I would have to work extra hard before and after the trip. Hopefully, my boss would still want me and find me useful. And then, I still have to think where I can put myself in this industry and that may mean I have to work elsewhere pretty much now? I really don't wanna end up like a lost lamb by the time I graduate. But man, this stuff is really stressing me out, making me nauseous and all.

No comments: