Monday, September 19, 2011

Been too busy

I've neglected this blog...and the other blogs too.

But here's a summary of what I've been up to over the past few months; since summer started and is now over =(

Started 'working'... thanks to a couple of Malaysian friends I have here. Still with them, currently.
Moved out of the suburb and into the city. Felt somewhat liberated but worried at the same time. But it turned out well...in the beginning.
Started school.
And having fun while I'm at it.

Started dating again.
*fingers crossed* I'm happy at this point =)

Got a new phone (finally!). Thanks to Angeline, the sweetheart, with her help, I manage to open a line with the local phone company. Sometimes, I think Finland has got too much legislations. *shrugs* So I'm finally on Whatsapp (who's on Whatsapp??!!), finally able to tweet and FB update on my phone, finally able to take photos and actually use them (I've had camera phones but the cameras were next to being useless), finally able to do a lot more. Finally, a touch screen smartphone =D
Two months into school, work's piling up. The first few weeks were orientations + parties. People here know how to be serious and have fun at the same time.

Work at the part-time workplace piled up too. And those were shitty days.

And then there's the housemate situation. Not a very nice thing to be added into my calendar and mind at the moment. I really do not need additional stress.

I had a test today. It was supposed to be an easy test. The questions are random, I was aware of that. So the difficulty of the paper depended on my luck. And I had questions of a topic I deliberately skipped just cos I thought they would not be too technical. I almost failed, though I passed. But I'm still very disappointed at it. It feels like the day I failed my first Physics test in Form 4, all over again.

My Sunday was ruined, because of a certain someone. It ruined my appetite and my mood for the rest of the day. Sadly, I still encoutered the same effect today, when my classmate mentioned about her. I was happily having my big and awesome chicken thigh lunch when my classmate asked 'so what are you going to do about her'. At the thought of her, I felt a churn in stomach and I lost my appetite for my chicken =( I hate it when it happens. I freaking love food ok. Don't ruin it for me.

Tomorrow's wine tasting class is cancelled (yes, I have wine tasting classes for free :P ) and there's no replacement. So yay, free morning. But I have an assignment due tomorrow afternoon for another class, and then the Grand Dinner on Wednesday. My class of 30 will prepare a 4-course dinner. My group's in-charge of the first starter and it'll be awesome. Just you wait =)

No comments: