Friday, April 08, 2011

350: Jane Monheit and other jazzy songs

Read up some old posts of mine, just to see how much I've changed or how far I've achieved. I went back to as far as the time I broke up with the ex. And after that, at one point of my life, I stumbled upon Jane Monheit and was listening to her songs every day, together with a few other jazz songs.

This particular song struck a chord in me. At that time I said, 'Listening to songs like that, makes me wanna take a stroll in the park or lie down on the grass staring into the black sky with that someone I love.'

Now it makes me wanna slow dance.

But it's interesting how I'm remembering the song almost exactly one year later, and my feelings are about the same one year ago.


1 comment:

Mojam said...

Thank you for introducing Jane Monheit to me. I've been looking to expand my playlist and her discography is just the perfect thing.